Introduction & Core Values
CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Lifestyle Christian School presents all learning objectives from a Christian perspective and a Biblical worldview. In order for an educational program to be academically sound and effective in instructing students, it must be founded upon Christian principles that recognize the nature of:
- God – Designer, Creator, and King over everything; all powerful, all knowing, ever present; the ultimate arbiter of justice, mercy, grace, and truth (Psalm 100:5; Psalm 119:90; Isaiah 40:28; Ephesians 4:6; Hebrews 4:16)
- Truth – absolute, eternal, and unchangeable; founded in God; revealed through scripture; personified through Jesus (Psalm 25:5; Psalm 119:160; John 14:6; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 3 John 1:2-4)
- Man – made in God’s image; separated by sin; redeemed by the blood of Jesus; designed with a free will and choice; created on purpose with purpose; transformed and renewed into His image daily (Genesis 1:27; Joshua 24:15; Psalm 138:8; 1 Corinthians 15:21-22; 2 Corinthians 4:16)
- Knowledge – begins with the fear of the Lord; is hidden in Christ; is pleasant to the soul; leads to fullness of life; preserves, protects, and guards; provides for a future (Proverbs 1:7; Proverbs 2:10-11; Proverbs 3:21-26; Proverbs 24:14; Colossians 2:1-3)
Lifestyle Christian School will seek to disciple young people in the highest degree of Christian lifestyle and academics.
- Godly priorities
- Christian character
- Passionate pursuit of God’s calling and purpose
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Servant leadership
- A Biblical worldview
- A heart for the lost
- We want every student to be exposed to the plan of salvation on a regular basis and have the opportunity to respond when they are ready.
- We will prepare students to clearly present salvation’s plan to others and to actively look for opportunities to share the Gospel.
- We want each student to love Jesus, passionately pursue Him, and hunger for His Word.
- We want our students to learn to hear and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- We will emphasize the importance of the Biblical ordinances of water baptism and communion and encourage each student to connect with his or her home church in these areas.
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only One True God–revealed in three persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God by trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior.
- In two biblical ordinances—(1) water baptism by immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
- The initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is “Speaking in Tongues,” as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil and a dedication unto God.
- The Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her Great Commission.
- A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church.
- Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for all believers in Christ's atonement.
- The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
- In the Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years.
- A final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ.
- In the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.
7:55 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Enroll NOW !
If you any questions regarding admission to Lifestyle Christian School, Please contact Precious Seymore
2019-20: A YEAR OF TRANSFORMATION
Transformed Classrooms • Transformed Teaching • Transformed Lives
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Romans 12:2)
For more information please contact our school office at firstname.lastname@example.org