Introduction & Core Values
Lifestyle Christian School (LCS) has served the families of Conroe, Montgomery County, and the surrounding areas for over 35 years. LCS was founded in 1985 as a ministry of Conroe First Assembly of God, offering a quality and affordable Christian education.
Truth: God’s Truth, revealed through the Bible - the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God (John 17:17; John 8:31-32; Psalm 25:5; John 14:6; 2 Timothy 3:16; Ephesians 6:14; 1 John 5:20)
Integrity: Honesty, trust, and Christian character are the pillars of our relationships and endeavors (Proverbs 10:9; Proverbs 11:3; Proverbs 20:7; Colossians 3:23; Luke 16:10; 1 Timothy 1:5; 1 Peter 2:12)
Respect: Reverence for all things sacred; honor for all authority; and esteem, regard, and preference for all classmates, peers and others (Matthew 7:12; Romans 12:10; Exodus 20:12; Philippians 2:3; Romans 13:1-2; 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13; 1 Peter 2:17)
Collaboration: Working together in partnership; sharing knowledge, talent, information, and skills; teamwork and accountability (Romans 2:4-6; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; 1 Corinthians 12:20-25; Proverbs 27:17; Proverbs 15:22; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Peter 4:10)
CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Lifestyle Christian School presents all learning objectives from a Christian perspective and a Biblical worldview. In order for an educational program to be academically sound and effective in instructing students, it must be founded upon Christian principles that recognize the nature of:
- God – Designer, Creator, and King over everything; all-powerful, all-knowing, ever-present; the ultimate arbiter of justice, mercy, grace, and truth (Psalm 100:5; Psalm 119:90; Isaiah 40:28; Ephesians 4:6; Hebrews 4:16)
- Truth – absolute, eternal, and unchangeable; founded in God; revealed through scripture; personified through Jesus (Psalm 25:5; Psalm 119:160; John 14:6; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 3 John 1:2-4)
- Man – made in God’s image; separated by sin; redeemed by the blood of Jesus; designed with a free will and choice; created on purpose with purpose; transformed and renewed into His image daily (Genesis 1:27; Joshua 24:15; Psalm 138:8; 1 Corinthians 15:21-22; 2 Corinthians 4:16)
- Knowledge – begins with the fear of the Lord; is hidden in Christ; is pleasant to the soul; leads to fullness of life; preserves, protects, and guards; provides for a future (Proverbs 1:7; Proverbs 2:10-11; Proverbs 3:21-26; Proverbs 24:14; Colossians 2:1-3)
We believe that the family–the Christian home–was designed by God as the primary source of training and development of Christian character in the life of a child. The Church was ordained by Him, as a secondary source, to further the spiritual nurturing of a Christian young person. The Christian school is uniquely equipped to serve both the home and the church by providing an instrument of formal education with Christ-centered curricula.
A Christian Education provides support for academic, athletic, and artistic expression to the glory of God. The integration of Biblical truth is central to our mission.
A Christian home and a personal relationship with Jesus are paramount to a student’s academic, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual development.
Lifestyle Christian School will seek to disciple young people in the highest degree of Christian lifestyle and academics.
GOALS FOR STUDENTS
Lifestyle Christian School is intent on preparing students for success at the next level, wherever God’s calling may lead them. In addition to academic, athletic, and artistic achievement, it is our sincere hope and earnest expectation that a student coming out of LCS will be marked by the following distinctions:
- Godly priorities
- Christian character
- Passionate pursuit of God’s calling and purpose
- Critical thinking
- Servant leadership
- A Biblical worldview
- A heart for the lost
SPIRITUAL FORMATION GOALS FOR STUDENTS
At Lifestyle Christian School:
- We want every student to be exposed to the plan of salvation on a regular basis and have the opportunity to respond when they are ready.
- We will prepare students to clearly present salvation’s plan to others and to actively look for opportunities to share the Gospel.
- We want each student to love Jesus, passionately pursue Him, and hunger for His Word.
- We want our students to learn to hear and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- We will emphasize the importance of the Biblical ordinances of water baptism and communion and encourage each student to connect with his or her home church in these areas.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe, as a ministry of Conroe First Assembly of God, and in cooperation with the Assemblies of God:
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only One True God–revealed in three persons–Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God by trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior.
- In two biblical ordinances—(1) water baptism by immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
- The initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is “Speaking in Tongues,” as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil and a dedication unto God.
- The Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her Great Commission.
- A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church.
- Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for all believers in Christ's atonement.
- The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
- In the Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years.
- A final judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ.
- In the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.
7:55 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Enroll NOW !
If you any questions regarding admission to Lifestyle Christian School, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org